Winners of Prize Package for Chamber’s 2014 China Trip of a Lifetime! Announced
Janet Willard, Chamber Executive Director Phil Fritsche and Gary Willard are pictured with their prize package won from attending the presentation for the China Trip of a Lifetime!
The Beaver Dam Chamber of Commerce announces that Janet Willard, Horicon, won the $200.00 prize package raffle held at the recent presentation for the Chamber’s exciting China Trip of a Lifetime! The trip is scheduled for next October. Janet and her husband are members of the Swingin’ Beavers Square Dance Club. Janet won a package including two $25.00 American Express Gift Cards, a Frank Mittelstadt print of the Rambler on Beaver Dam Lake, valued at $100.00 and two commemorative Beaver Dam Steins, each valued at $25.00.
The trip will be an all inclusive 9 Day vacation to China from October 11-19, 2014, at $2,949 per person. Our package price includes:
· Round trip motorcoach transport between Beaver Dam and Chicago
· Round trip international airfare between Chicago and China, including all airport taxes & fuel surcharges
· All Chinese domestic airfare between Chinese cities
· All 4 or 5 Star Hotel accommodations in China (double occupancy)
· Deluxe motorcoach bus transportation for all sightseeing in China
· A knowledgeable, English-speaking Tour Guide in each Chinese city
· Three full meals every day
· All fees for all tour attractions on the itinerary
There will be another free presentation on Saturday February 8, 2014 at the Beaver Dam Chamber, 127 S. Spring Street.
Call the Beaver Dam Chamber if you cannot attend the meeting but are interested in receiving more information: 920.887.8879.