Why Not Me? The Story of a Cape Cod
Nov 11, 2015 12:52PM ● Published by Michelle Johnson
Gallery: 208 Karl St. [9 Images] Click any image to expand.
Do me a favor. Take a moment and really look at this listing at: 208 Karl St., Beaver Dam.
Thinking back on that day, I remember feeling like I could walk in and with a few quick changes, just from my own style preferences, it could be mine. I was excited.
I wish you all could see this home, not through the eyes of a camera lens, but for yourselves-to get the opportunity to walk through the door and feel how it fits you because the photos themselves, don't do it justice.
Why would I buy a Cape Cod Home and feel like you should consider it too?
- 1. It has a traditional style that will never go out of style and has an outstanding curb appeal.
- 2. Most Cape Cods are 2 story with a symmetrical design on the outside-how unique!
- 3. Cape Cods encourage the feeling of coziness. Based on their East Coast start, when the ocean was not friendly, or the storms came up quickly, the cape cod proved to be cozy throughout those storms.
- 4. The style of the home is quintessentially American. Neighborhoods with cape cods in them really give the feel that you are in a good neighborhood.
- 5. From a practical standpoint, cape cods have cedar shingles on the exterior and the roof to help cut down the cold.
- 6. The steep roof quickly sheds rain/snow.
- 7. Cape cods have been known to be good across the board for families, empty nesters, or for those that have gotten to the point that a "McMansion" is not for them.