Brewery Bus Tour
HORICON CHAMBER BREWERY BUS TOUR / Saturday, April 11, 2015
JOIN us as we head to Green & Dane County for a fun filled day of sampling beers in these historical breweries & enjoying lunch in Swiss Country!
Climb aboard a luxury Van Galder Coach Bus with all the amenities (plush seats, restroom, DVD player & the companionship of your Dodge County neighbors for $33.50!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Leave Bethesda parking lot at 7 am.
- First stop 9 am, Minhaus Brewery in Monroe (the 2nd oldest brewery in the nation) $10.00 admission includes a gift pack of beer/soda and a commemorative tasting glass!
- 11:15 am…A quick stop at the famous Alp & Dell Cheese Store.
- Lunch at noon New Glarus Hotel/Restaurant featuring a Swiss Entertainment package! (Yodeling, Cheese Fondue Appetizer Demo, Entrée, Dessert, Tax & Gratuity inc. $21.50)
- At 2 pm, we visit the New Glarus Brewing Company. 10 minute walk to the brewery (as they don’t accommodate coach buses). FREE self-guided tour – tasting room samples - $3.50 (includes 3 – 3oz samples of beer and a commemorative New Glarus tasting glass). Pints are available starting at $6.00/$9.00 - take home the glass.
- Last stop at 4:30 pm will be at the Wisconsin Brewing Company in Verona – FREE admission, however samples are available for $6.00!
- Arrive back in Horicon by 7:30 pm.
This is a fundraiser promoted by the Horicon Chamber of Commerce.
***It is your responsibility to arrive by 6:30/6:45 am to come inside Bethesda and check in as well as returning promptly to the bus at 11:45 am in Monroe, 3:45 pm in New Glarus and 5:45 pm in Verona. If you don’t show – you will be left behind. Snacks are allowed on the bus.
***You MUST bring your ID and be 21 or over to attend this trip. We encourage bringing extra spending cash for samples, gift shops, tipping the bus driver, etc. and the use of a designated driver upon your return if needed.
THE TOTAL COST IS: $65.00 which is non-refundable (includes admission, lunch & the bus). DEADLINE: 3/31/15 or when 3 buses are full (168 people)!
See application, meal and ticket information.
Contact Michelle Wanie for questions at 920-296-3470 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Karen at the Chamber office at 920-485-3200Visit Event Website for More Info
Beaver Dam, Horicon, Mayville, Hustisford, Waupun, Randolph, Columbus, Fox Lake, Reeseville, Burnett, Markesan, Fall River, Cambria, Brandon, Hartford, Watertown