The Wisconsin Permaculture Convergence is a yearly event that brings people together to network, build community, skill share and celebrate life.
- 130+ attendees traveled from Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- Past Workshops: Intro to Auaponics, Intro to Keyline Design, Place Making, Yogurt Making, Rocket Stoves, Fementation Basics, Farmscale Permaculture, and many more.
- Lunch and dinner to more than 400 people using fresh local food.
- Brought session leaders from all across Wisconsin and others from Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota and California.
- Past keynote sessions on Social Permaculture and Regenerative Farming.
Co-owner of Ecological Design, certified Permaculture Designer and ecological consultant, Lindsay Rebhan is passionate about seeing the land alive with life, employment, learning and nourishment.
A specialist in agroecology, land design and land management, Lindsay works with farmers, food nonprofits and organizations to increase the ecological, human, animal and economic wealth of land over time.
A graduate of Environmental Studies at the University of St. Thomas, Lindsay studied food systems and culture in Bangladesh, Cuba and Guatemala. She is a former Program Director at Permaculture Research Institute Cold Climate, a Program Coordinator at Renewing the Countryside and a speaker on land regeneration issues.